Since 1958, this family-owned business has satisfied customers with its dedication to the project, its emphasis on safety, and its ability to take on big challenges while getting the job done responsibly, on budget, and within the timeframe.
Rifenburg Companies specialize in
- Highway construction and rehabilitation;
- Airport and runway construction and re-construction;
- Box culverts;
- Site development;
- Landfill expansion, closing and remediation, including methane gas collection, geo-membranes, and new cell construction;
- Excavation, grading and clearing;
- Retaining walls and rip rap;
- Flood Mitigation;
- Equipment sales and rental through Park East Sales; and
- SAFETY. Our employees perform using the company motto C.A.R.E (Common sense, Awareness, and Responsibility Every day).
For more information on specific projects please check out the project overviews in the drop down menus under each company above.
To contact us for more information email:
or Phone 518-279-3265
If you wish to apply for a position we ask that all interested parties complete an application found here Employment Opportunities We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and must log in all applicants, the receptionist will be able to tell you if your application has been received. After we have received the application it is forwarded to the appropriate department manager for review. If your qualifications meet our needs the department manager will notify you. We receive hundreds of applications and apologize for not responding to each one individually. Thank you very much for your interest -- Rifenburg is a great place to work!